Buying a home is both exciting and nerve wracking. The property you purchase and the way that transaction unfolds will shape your life—and lifestyle—for years to come. So take the time NOW to choose the right real estate agent …BEFORE you go shopping for a home.
You deserve a remarkable home-buying experience! Count on me to:
- Support and honour your best interests.
- Be on the lookout for red flags and, if they arise, recommend a course of action.
- Offer honest feedback regarding a home’s suitability for you and your family.
- Coordinate the resources you’ll require before, during and after contract signing.
- Provide considerate, rational guidance during a negotiation.
To narrow down your home search, we’ll consider questions such as:
- What do we know right now about your home ownership desires?
- What do we NOT know about what you want or need from your next home?
- What can we learn today that will help us conduct a more effective search?
- How will this knowledge impact negotiations when it’s time to make an offer?
Bottom line: the location, structure, style and price of a house only matter to the extent that they enable you to live the lifestyle you dream of! Call, email or text me to talk about your next Lethbridge home.
Karri was just that – caring! She wanted to find us the best home in Lethbridge, and knew what to look for. She was considerate to our needs and the distance for us to come house hunting. Compassionate, funny, eager, enthusiastic – a joy to work with – oh and very professional. Thank you, Karri for a great experience. We’ll call you again IF we ever move from this new home we love.
~ Eva and Tom Stanley
Still just looking?
No problem. Sign up for my Home Search Concierge service, and get my free “What to Expect” buyer’s guide too. Easy peasy. No catch. For real!