Real estate isn’t just bricks and mortar—it’s deeply symbolic of all that matters in life: family, community, sharing, rest, and indeed, shelter from the elements.
Fundamentally, our homes—our personal real estate—represent a sacred opportunity to be safe and comfortable in a world that doesn’t always feel so. To help YOU the homeowner be successful with this is an honor. It’s also selfishly rewarding to know I’m a part of it!
The Golden Rule 2.0: Do unto others as they would have done to themselves
~ Ken Brand, Less Blah Blah – More Ah Ha, 2011
What you get when we work together:
- A “coaching approach.” Solid strategy comes from effective conversations, not a script.
- 7 years’ experience as a web marketing consultant and communication strategist.
- The benefit of my extensive business background and education (B.Mgt./Great Distinction).
- Technical savvy, bullish problem solving and an entrepreneurial attitude.
- My relentless commitment to understanding what’s happening in Lethbridge real estate.
- Timely, made-for-you updates, feedback and advice. It’s my JOB to put you in the know.
I live and breathe the “keep it real” ethos in everything I do, in business and in life. I am not a sales woman. I am a facilitator and an advisor. My words are my promise. Your trust is my entire business!
I look forward to meeting you and learning about your real estate state of the union. Call, email, or text me if you’d like to talk!