Team Leader: Karri Flatla, Associate Broker
- Philosophy: Raise the bar. Be remarkable. Do what others won’t.
- Property focus: Lethbridge new-home construction, single-family and condominium resale homes, relocation
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS Council)
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®)
- 94% of my listings average 55 days to sell (market average: 87)*
- Author of the Real Estate Playbook
- Bachelor of Management (Great Distinction), University of Lethbridge
- Years in biz before real estate: 7 (web marketing consultant)
- Years in Lethbridge: 20
Team Partner: Michael Barnes, REALTOR®
- Obsessed with finding the right home at the right price!
- Manages every step of the home-buying experience for his clients
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), University of Victoria
- Years in Lethbridge and area (Lethbridge, Claresholm, Granum): 20+
How We Do Real Estate:
Your home represents a sacred opportunity to be safe and comfortable in a world that can be very uncomfortable. Buying or selling real estate can be fraught with risk. Hire the person who not only cares enough but who knows enough to get the job done and done right.
Here’s what else you get when you hire us:
- Street-smart negotiating. Tightly written contracts. Focused only on your best interests.
- Relentless commitment to understanding what’s working in today’s real estate market.
- Timely, made-for-you updates, feedback and advice. It’s our JOB to put you in the know.
- A coaching approach. Solid strategy comes from effective conversations, not a script (awful).
We live and breathe the “keep it real” ethos in everything we do. We are more than sales people. We are your trusted advisors. Our words are our promise. Your trust is our entire business. Simple.
PS: Will YOUR Home Be a Miracle Home?
For every home we sell, we make a donation, on your behalf, to Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation. This money helps sick children right here in southern Alberta. We would love to make YOUR home a Miracle Home too!
*2016 MLS® stats