Lethbridge has so much to offer families from across Canada, including terrific resources for those considering relocating to our beautiful windy city. But even when the destination is amazing, moving isn’t fun. And buying a house is stressful, even more so when you’re trying to do it from hundreds of miles away. You need the right people on your side, to pull it all together, ensuring you find the right home, in the right location, for the best price and terms possible.
Here are a few of the things you want to know when looking for the agent who will make it happen:
- What is the REALTOR®’s process for scouting homes for you ahead of time?
- What is the agent’s negotiation strategy, given the local culture and market?
- How will the REALTOR®’s communicate with you and other service providers during the homebuying process?
- How will the real estate agent assist you in selecting the right homes to view when you’re here?
- What if you’re unfamiliar with Lethbridge?
More in my video below!