Buying a home is both exciting and nerve wracking. The property you purchase and the way that transaction unfolds will shape your life—and lifestyle—for years to come. So take the time NOW to choose the right REALTOR® …BEFORE you go shopping for a home.
You deserve a remarkable home-buying experience! Count on Us to:
- Support and honour your best interests.
- Be on the lookout for red flags and, if they arise, recommend a course of action.
- Offer honest feedback regarding a home’s suitability for you and your family.
- Coordinate the resources you’ll require before, during and after contract signing.
- Provide considerate, rational guidance during a negotiation.
To narrow down your home search, we’ll consider questions such as:
- What do we know right now about your home ownership desires?
- What do we NOT know about what you want or need from your next home?
- What can we learn today that will help us conduct a more effective search?
- How will this knowledge impact negotiations when it’s time to make an offer?
Bottom line: the location, structure, style and price of a house only matter to the extent that they enable you to live the lifestyle you dream of! Call, email or text us to talk about your next Lethbridge home.
From the moment that I met Karri, I felt as though she was going to break it down into as many realistic steps as possible. She set my mind at ease when I was panicking, and her responses to my queries or concerns were almost immediate! She was completely aware and sensitive to what I was looking for in a new home, and made the whole transition something that was much easier than I thought. Not only is Karri professional, but she is also likeable and someone that I trusted within minutes of meeting her.
~ Alicin Connick, Lethbridge
Still just looking?
No problem. Sign up for my Home Search Concierge service, and get my free “What to Expect” buyer’s guide too. Easy peasy. No catch. For real!
Karri was excellent. We bought property in Lethbridge from Calgary, and she was always available and willing to help us out so that we didn’t have to make the trip for every little thing. Always positive and willing to help how ever we needed it.
She was very prompt with correspondence, and even though we were difficult due to various travel plans, she always had backups and contingencies in order to keep the process efficient and on time. We’ll certainly be dealing with her again for any future purchases in Lethbridge.
~ Dieter Klassen, Calgary, AB