Karri Flatla, Associate Broker
- Philosophy: Raise the bar. Be remarkable. Do what others won’t.
- Award-winning REALTOR® at the #1 brokerage in Lethbridge
- Certified Business Coach, Richard Robbins International
- Board of Governors, Lethbridge College
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS Council)
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
- Author of the Real Estate Playbook
- Guest author in The Honest Agent
- BMgt (Great Distinction), University of Lethbridge
- Fun fact: ran in 2019 Alberta election (knocked 10,000+ doors!)
- Here’s what Karri’s clients are saying…
Carmen Brewerton, REALTOR®
- Philosophy: Moving forward is a must. Make it memorable.
- Raised 7 kids and moved 10 times. Carmen understands why a great agent matters!
- A Southern Alberta resident for over 20 years
- Also lived in Ottawa, Houston, Austin, Dallas, Jackson, and Saudi Arabia
- Studied marketing at Brigham Young University
- Served on multiple boards, including the Mississippi Metropolitan Ballet Company
- Fun fact: owned a boutique bakery while in Saudi Arabia (cupcakes!)
- Here’s what Carmen’s clients are saying…
WE KNOW LETHBRIDGE REAL ESTATE!
How We Do Real Estate:
Buying or selling real estate is fraught with risk. Hire the team that will get you the results you deserve and create the experience you want:
- Street-smart negotiating. Contract experts. Focused on your best interests.
- Relentless commitment to what is working in today’s real estate market.
- Dozens of 5-star reviews. We get it done and we get it done right.
- Timely updates, feedback and advice. It’s our JOB to put you in the know.
- Your REALTOR® shouldn’t leave you in the dark. We’re here at every step.
PS: Will YOUR Home Be a Miracle Home?
For every home we sell, we make a donation, on your behalf, to Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation. This money helps sick children right here in southern Alberta. We would love to make YOUR home a Miracle Home too!