City of Lethbridge – Single Family Homes
January, 2013 (Year to Date)
- Sales to active listings ratio: 14% (74/524)
- For same month last year: 12% (60/512)
- Average sale price: $271,338
- For same month last year: $276,065
City of Lethbridge – Condos
January, 2013 (Year to Date):
- Sales to active listings ratio: 7% (9/122)
- For same period last year: 13% (13/104)
- Average sale price: $175,111
- For same month last year: $208,975
December is an historically sluggish month for real estate sales in Lethbridge, and December 2012 was no different. However, we bounced back handily in January. With 74 single-family homes sold through the MLS® System, this was the busiest January since 2008 (77 homes sold that month). West Lethbridge was particularly active, taking 42 sales. This could be, in part, due to robust construction activity combined with builder-REALTOR® co-operation.
What do you think is happening in Lethbridge real estate? Leave your Comments below. Or call, text or email me any time. I’d love to hear from you!
*Lethbridge real estate market data provided by the Lethbridge and District Association of REALTORS® and compiled by Karri Flatla. Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed.